I Am Sibi
this site the web

This is for my FRIEND who broke with me...

TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY...

It has often been said, "Don't go to bed while hanging on to sorrow.
You may not have the chance to laugh with those you love tomorrow."

You may not mean the words you speak when anger takes its toll.
You may regret your actions once you've lost your self control.

When you've lost your temper and said some hurtful things;
think about the heartache that your action may bring.

You will never get those moments back, they will all go...to waste.
All because of the things you said in anger and haste.

So if you love someone and your pride has settled in, take this opportunity and say to them again,

"I love you and I trust you and although we do not agree,
I will try to see your point of view, please do the same for me."

0 comments: